Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Feet 1st Sexy for Summer

Like most women, I consider myself a shoe connoisseur.  Also like most women, I am very picky about the shoes I wear and how they look and feel on my feet.

Because of my own personal style, I don't care too much for the shoe selections many of the fashion articles have said are in.  Personally, I think they have an agreement with shoe designers to push certain styles onto consumers and leave the consumer thinking they are the "must-haves" to their shoe collection.

Well I have no agreements and am receiving no advertising money from the shoes I will post here, but I'm open to that should any of the designers decide they want to do some business =;^)


The Introduction


Introducing the L.A.M.B. Apollo pump

Does this shoe not just scream, "SEXXXXXAY!!!!"  I personally love a cute shoe with a simple ankle strap.  I have ample calves and ankle straps always make for a sexy addition to sexy calves.  

This shoe comes in black and beige, but for summer, I'd stick to the beige.  It is a great shoe to wear for those summer white parties and add a perfect splash of color to break up all that white.

My additional suggestion would be for you to make sure the feet are properly pedicured and lotioned.  Though it's only a peep-toe pump, you don't want your heels to look like shedding their winter layer.  Lotion those babies well and invest in some Heel-to-Toe for those that have a problem keeping the feet moisturized.  Summer can be brutal on your feet if you already suffer from scale-foot syndrome.  I personally always get a pedicure to keep the tootsies in top form.  Even during the winter, don't hesitate to pay your favorite spa a visit.  I also make it a point to take time after a shower or bath to properly lavish my skin in lotion paying special attention to the feet and toes.  



Meet Matiko Ankle Sandal


Whether you wear some cute shorts or a wind-embracing summer dress, these sandals will be a great addition to your 'fit.  

What I like most about these sandals is the two-tone color and the over-the-foot accent.  Though I'm not a big fan of the heel, I think I can get over it because, you guessed it....the ankle strap :)  I have chunky feet... Hey Mom!... and I like the way the over-the-foot accent gives the appearance of a slimmer foot.  You narrow feet females may not want to purchase these... they may not look as flattering on your bony feet.  BTW...I secretly hate you *smile*

Unlike women with narrow feet, chunky feet women must take precautions when selecting sandals.  The wrong style can have you looking like Fred Flintstone in no time.  BUT chunky feet does not have to equal curb feet.  Wear shoes that fit and don't bunch your feet.  The last think you need on top of chunky feet are corns, bunion, blisters and band-aids hiding war wounds.  




 Her Name is N.Y.L.A. Wild Gladiator Sandal


Oh yea...you felt it...and I did too.  The big 'O'.  Wasn't it exhilarating?  I'll give you a moment to allow you to come down from its after affects.  

If you go out and grab a pair of these... Y-O-U B-E-T-T-E-R WORK THEM!!!!!  And make sure you send me a pic with the outfit you selected to work them with!!  

These are some Uber Sexxxay Mamma Jammas!!  

The heel height on these is only 3-3/4, but I will still give them an A+.  Let me offer you an excellent piece of advise.  MAKE SURE YOU GET THESE IN YOUR SIZE!!!  I will be the first to tell you, you impress no one by getting a shoe too small and shoving your huge huff in it!!  The secret is out...all over the ground, handing all over the sides of the shoe and spilling out the top.  

The calf circumference is 13" so if your calves are larger than that, I suggest you wait until you lose those last few pounds before attempting to get these.  Of course you could get them anyway to give you that encouragement you need to get those pounds off and be trim and fit.  

These sandals ooze with sex appeal and tease the eyes with a full gaze of your graceful, freshly pedicured feet and a peek of calf here and there.  They allow you to be sensual, sexy and glamorous when paired with the right outfit, so please don't overdo it.


Well, there's my scoop on sexy summer shoes.  My list could really go on for days and months with the number of cute, must-have shoes I have seen.  While I'm sure there will be several sequels to this blog, I shall not be too long-winded with this one.

MUST REMEMBER TIPS:  
1.  Pedicures save lives and eyes from looking at curb kickers.
2.  Select sizes and styles that compliment your feet
3.  Extra moisturizing may be needed during the summer months to prevent dry, cracked heels.  Don't be shy about purchasing a good heel softener.


Tell me your thoughts...  Send me your pics...  Subscribe and let me know you're reading this!! lol

You can send your photos to nexmagazinesubmit@gmail.com.  I will be selecting photos to put into the newly designed NeX Magazine once it is completed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment